- Powerful 42x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer for outstanding optical performance
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9/3:2/4:3/1:1. Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos.
- 20.0 Megapixel sensor with DIGIC 4+ Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality and approx number of shots recordable to 16 GB memory card
- 3.0-inch LCD with a wide viewing angle allows clear display as well as easy operation and sharing. LCD Pixels: Approx. 230,000 dots. Operating Environment: 0-40 °C, 10-90% humidity
- Capture 720p HD video with clear sound. Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.11 x 2.72 x 3.35 inch/ 104.4 x 69.1 x 85.1mm
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on predefined shooting situations
Package Dimensions: 104x160x580
Release Date: 22-02-2016
Details: Product Description
Canon PowerShot SX420 Digital Camera w/ 42x Optical Zoom – Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black).
From the Manufacturer
Zoom Far. Share Away.
Capture your family’s precious moments with the PowerShot SX420 IS camera, whether it’s a vacation, a party or just every day life. With a powerful 42x Optical Zoom (24–1008mm) and 24mm wide-angle lens, the PowerShot SX420 IS is primed to capture the shots you need, and can easily share them with the addition of built-in Wi-Fi* and NFC** connectivity for quick broadcast of your favorite shots. Whether shooting landscapes or faraway wildlife, the camera is ready to take on a versatile array of subjects thanks to its 20.0 Megapixel*** sensor and Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor, which help create crisp resolution and beautiful, natural images. You can also create 720p HD video at the press of a button, zooming in and out while shooting. Images you’ll want to keep and share are easy to achieve with Smart AUTO that intelligently selects the most appropriate camera settings to capture incredible images in a variety of situations. Fun is on the table with effects such as Fisheye, Toy Camera and Monochrome. For versatility and quality, you can’t go wrong with the PowerShot SX420 IS camera.
* Compatible with iOS versions 7.1/8.4/9.0, Android smartphone and tablet versions 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app. ** Compatible with Android smartphone and tablet versions 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1. *** Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.
Powerful 42x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer for outstanding optical performance
42x Optical Zoom (24–1008mm)
Don’t miss a moment with the versatility of the PowerShot SX420 IS camera’s 42x Optical Zoom lens. It gives you a reach all the way from 24mm to 1008mm, which means if you’re capturing your child playing sports at the far end of the field, you can still see his movements and expressions. A 24mm wide-angle lens enables easy capture of brilliant landscapes and large group portraits, and the Optical Image Stabilizer helps ensure you get clear and virtually noise-free images whether you’re shooting near or far.
Intelligent IS analyzes camera movement and applies the ideal shake correction method for the shooting situation. For stills, the system selects from Normal IS, Panning IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS and Tripod modes. When shooting video, the system selects from Dynamic IS, Powered IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS and Active Tripod IS modes. With Intelligent IS, you can concentrate on image capture, letting the camera make effective IS settings to help capture a steady image.
Still Image Shooting
Corrects for a wide range of camera movement when shooting stills.
Panning motion is detected so that IS does not interfere with desired camera movement.
Macro (Hybrid) IS
Corrects for shift-type camera shake, which typically occurs in macro (close-up) shooting.
When tripod use is detected, the Image Stabilizer is stopped because it is not needed.
Effective for video shooting at wide-angle focal lengths, eliminating the unwanted shaking that typically occurs while walking.
Compensates for hand movement when shooting video at the telephoto end of the zoom range, where camera shake is magnified.
Macro (Hybrid) IS
Corrects for motion blur that is likely to occur when shooting video while walking. Also compensates for the shift-type camera shake common in macro shooting.
Active Tripod IS