- THE ALL-WEATHER ADVENTURE CAMERA: A rugged chassis you can rely on in the harshest conditions.
- HIGH RESOLUTION WITH ALL THE MUST-HAVE FEATURES: With a high-performance image processing engine and a back-illuminated CMOS sensor boasting high optical efficiency and an effective 16 megapixel, the WG-70 takes low-noise photos with a wide dynamic range that look beautiful even as prints.
- WATERPROOF 14M: With features that include uncompromising waterproofing – good for 2 hours of continuous use at a depth of 14 meters
- UNDERWATER MODE: This mode uses white balance optimized for underwater photos, making colors appear more natural by adding reds that tend to get lost in photos taken under water.
- FULL HD VIDEO: While the camera can of course record Full HD (16:9) video at 30 fps, it also offers a High Speed Movie mode for recording slow-motion video and an Underwater Movie mode suited to underwater movie recording. Movie and Underwater Movie modes offer Movie SR (shake reduction), which can be used to reduce the effects of camera shake.
- DIGITAL MICROSCOPE MODE: The WG-70’s Digital Microscope mode makes it easy to take impressive macro photographs that capture details that cannot be resolved by the naked eye. The 6-LED Ring Light helps prevent blur by allowing faster shutter speeds.
- CHOOSE FROM 25 SHOOTING MODES: The camera offers settings suited to every subject, including an “Auto Picture” mode that automatically identifies the subject type and chooses the appropriate mode.
- CAMERA AT WORK: The WG-70 features a tough chassis, enhanced crushproofing, and an easy-to-use design that lets you shoot without taking off your gloves. The ring light can be used for construction-site photos that clearly show cracks in concrete and other fine details.
- OUTDOOR VIEW SETTING: Monitor brightness can be increased by up to 2 steps to make dark areas of the display easier to see in sunlight, or lowered by up to 2 steps to reduce glare for night photography.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Includes Battery D-LI92, Power Adapter, USB Cable, Strap and Macro Stand O-MS1
Package Dimensions: 126x263x798
Release Date: 15-03-2020
Details: 1. Heavy-duty construction assuring underwater shooting down to 14 meters, for up to two hours The solid, airtight body common to the WG-70 is not only waterproof down to a depth of 14 meters for up to two hours of continuous operation (equivalent to IPX 8 or JIS Class 8), but is also shockproof against falls from a height of 1. 6 meters, dustproof (equivalent to IPX 6 or JIS Class 6), freeze-proof to temperatures as low as -10°C, and crushproof against weights up to 100kgf (kilogram force). Thanks to this heavy-duty construction, the cameras perform superbly and dependably even in harsh, demanding outdoor conditions. 2. Exceptional image quality The WG-70 comes equipped with a back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, which assures excellent high-sensitivity and low-noise characteristics and high-speed readout of image data signals. Coupled with a high-performance imaging engine, this image sensor delivers a top sensitivity of ISO 6400 and super-high-resolution images with approximately 16. 0 effective megapixels. These models also provide advanced image processing functions, made possible by the latest super-resolution technology, to assure sharp, clear, high-resolution images. They even offer such innovative features as Handheld Night Snap mode, which automatically captures several images of the same nighttime scene and produces a single, blur-free composite image from them. 3. Improved usability of Digital Microscope mode The WG-70 has a Digital Microscope mode that allows the subject to be greatly enlarged. Usability is improved as the recording size can be newly selected from 2M (1920 x 1080), which gives priority to enlargement with digital zoom, to a maximum of 12M (16: 9) (4608 x 2592), which is useful when printing or trimming with high resolution which further expands the field of shooting. 4. Six Macro Lights to assist close-up shooting, with various functions Ideally positioned around the circumference of the lens barrel for macro shooting, six LED Macro Lights allow the WG-70 to provide bright, uniform illumination on a subject when the Digital Microscope mode is selected. Thanks to these Macro Lights, the user can clearly see a magnified view of the microscopic world undetectable by the naked eye on the camera’s LCD monitor, and effortlessly capture eye-catching, close-up images. In order to minimize camera shake and subject shake, the Instant Illumination Enhance function allows for the use of a higher shutter speed by automatically raising the discharge level of the Macro Lights at the moment of shutter release. The Macro Lights also provide other useful functions, such as a Self-Portrait Assist mode, which uses the blink of an LED lamp to check if the subject’s face has been safely captured within the picture frame, and the LED Lighting mode, which uses the Macro Lights as a lighting device in the dark. 5. Advanced underwater shooting mode Specifically designed for underwater photography, the image processing of Underwater and Underwater Movie shooting modes optimize color, contrast, and white balance, based on the data of images captured under the water. These modes deliver sharp, true-to-life images by enhancing shades of red, which are lost in underwater photography, while effectively compensating for the loss of contrast caused by the diffusion of light in water. During Underwater mode, the Flash Off + Flash On option, allows the user to consecutively capture two images — with a single shutter release — one without flash and another with flash. 6. Cross Processing added to Image Tone Cross Processing is an effect popular among our products, which allows you to enjoy unique photographic expressions. With WG-70, this mode is added to Image Tone, which can be selected with several shooting modes including, P (Program). The parameters of the image is adjusted to give a unique color-changed finish, like a cross-processed film. 7. 5X optical zoom lens with a 28mm wide-angle coverage The WG-70 feature a high-performan